Modular Cooking Range Line
700XP 4-Burner Gas Boiling Top 371001
Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
The four 5.5 kW high efficiency flower flame burners allow the flame to adapt to different size pans.
Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
Large sized pan support in cast iron (stainless steel as option) with long center fins to allow the use of the largest down to the smallest pans.
Pan supports in cast iron are washable in a dishwasher.
Burners to feature flame regulator.
Flame failure device on each burner protects against gas leakage when accidental extinguishing of the flame occurs.
Protected pilot light.
IPX 4 water protection.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 74998 Btu/hr (22 kW)
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Town
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Front Burners Power: 5.5 - 5.5 kW
- Back Burners Power: 5.5 - 5.5 kW
- Back Burners Dimension - mm Ø 60 Ø 60
- Front Burners Dimension - mm Ø 60 Ø 60
- Net weight: 38.25 kg
- Shipping weight: 49 kg
- Shipping height: 540 mm
- Shipping width: 820 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.38 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.