Green & Clean Undercounter Dishwasher with Wash Safe Control, drain pump & detergent dispenser 400153
4 second (variable) pause after washing and before rinsing ensures that no drops of unclean water will fall on the clean items at the end of the rinsing cycle.
An effective rinse system uses only 3 litres of clean hot water per basket for lower running costs.
Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
Fault auto-diagnosis system.
Green light of "WASH SAFE CONTROL" confirms that items have been rinsed properly.
High efficiency air gap (class A) in water inlet circuit to avoid water being siphoned back into the network as a result of a sudden drop in main pressures.
IPX 4 water protection.
Low noise level.
Three phase or single phase electrical connection, convertible on-site.
Fully automatic self-cleaning cycle avoids the risk of bacteria proliferation.
Simple control panel with digital display allows on-site personalization of washing and rinsing cycle times and temperatures as well as precise rinse aid and detergent quantities to suit customer's needs.
Pre-arranged to accept external dispensers.
Pre-arrangement for HACCP system implementation and Energy Management device.
ETL- Sanitation approved and compliant with NSF sanitization standards (paragraph 7.1).
75/180/120 seconds cycle. The first and the second cycles having minimum 84°C rinse temperature to wash dishes, containers, cups, cutlery, etc. ensure sanitation. The third cycle dedicated specifically for glasses and crystal items with lower rinsing temperature of 65°C avoids long-term damage.
Closed air gap and rinse booster pump offer perfect rinsing performances in terms of quality, high water temperature and pressure.
Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming 50 °C water to 84 °C minimum for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required.
Provided with a double rack support allowing the use of 3 types of racks: the first rail support accommodates standard 500x500 mm racks; the second can accommodate either 17"x17" (435x435 mm) or 17"x14" (435x365 mm) racks, both of which stop in the middle of the washing chamber.
The boiler drain facilitates the evacuation of stagnant water after long periods of inactivity to ensure a higher level of hygiene.
Large tank filter collects the soil to keep the wash water clean for a longer time and have better washing performance.
Unit to feature smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
Front and side panels, door and wash tank made in heavy duty anti-corrosive AISI 304 stainless steel.
304 stainless steel boiler with higher welding protection to increase resistance to corrosion.
PVC water supply hose with metal connections resistant to high water pressure.
Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
Unit to feature rinse aid and detergent dispenser pumps.
Incorporated drain pump to control water level in wash tank draining.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Convertible to: 230V 1N~; 230V 3~
- Total Watts: 7.35 kW
- Tank heating elements: 2 kW
- Wash pump power: 0.736 kW
- Baskets per hour*: 48
- N° of working cycles - sec.: 1 (75/180/120)
- Cell dimensions - width: 500 mm
- Cell dimensions - depth: 500 mm
- Cell dimensions - height: 330 mm
- Dishes per hour: 864
- Wash temperature: 75-78°C
- Rinse temperature: 87-90 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 600 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 820 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 610 mm
- Noise level: <70 dBA
- Boiler type: Atmospheric
- Dishes capacity: 864/hr
- Basket capacity: 48/h
- Washing cycle temperature: 75-78 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 87-90 °C
- Water supply temperature*: 10-60 °C
- Drain line size: 40 mm
- Inlet Water supply pressure: 7 - 102 psi (0.5 - 7 bar)
- Water consumption per cycle (lt)**: 3
- Working cycles time (sec.): 75/180/120
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 5.8
- Tank Capacity (lt): 33
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 33
- Washing cycle electrical elements: 2 kW
- Hot rinse cycle duration (sec.): 12
- Min hot rinse water consumption (lt/cycle)**: 3
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet