“Art & Science Come Together” workshop in Istanbul
To create new kitchen knowledge, skills and methods through the development of contemporary technical applications, Sous-Vide, Multi Timer, Low-Temperature Cooking Techniques in modern day kitchen and culinary arts.
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to the Chef2Chef training seminar, which is a part of the “Art&Science Come Together” (https://www.worldchefs.org).
An interactive seminar that explains Electrolux Professional air-o-system Technology under the leadership of WACS Chef2Chef Turkey Ambassador Zeki Açıköz and Electrolux Professional Corporate Training Chef Ahmed Özer.
In this seminar, the chefs are provided with training to maintain their high standards while incorporating sustainable applications in the kitchen. Our chef friends will be offering quality food by blending the innovative solutions of Electrolux Professional and their creativity in a balanced way.
The Aim of the Workshop
Chef2Chef Training focuses on Electrolux Professional’s Cook and Chill, Regeneration System, a technology that combines the air-o-steam Touchline Combi Oven and Blast Chiller in a single solution. This innovative approach to sustainable cuisine will also improve the day-to-day activities of you, our chef friends.
The aim of Chef2Chef training is to develop and expand the skills, methods and knowledge acquired previously. This training aims to create new kitchen knowledge, skills and methods through the development of contemporary technical applications, Sous-Vide, Multi Timer, Low-Temperature Cooking Techniques in modern day kitchen and culinary arts.
- the Multi-Timer Mode
Reducing the meat costs in minimum Participants who have completed our seminar, which will be practiced with a hands-on approach, will have knowledge of the following topics:
- Understand the importance and the difference between “cooking” and “correct cooking”
- Understand how to operate in the kitchen using new techniques at lower operating costs
- Maintaining the use of the kitchen during leisure time such as low-temperature cooking during the night, sous-vide technique etc
- Providing higher productivity is achieved in a less space with less staff with Cook&Chill Technology
- Providing maximum profitability with minimum weight loss using less energy with Cook&Chill Technology
- To be able to explain the process of cooking with Sous-Vide method and to present the learned methods
- Providing the use of meat juice, sauces and emulsions as part of the Sous-Vide preparation and cooking process
- Using the oven for multi cookings with by ensuring minimum weight loss with Low Temperature Cooking
- To expand the scope of technical and administrative skills
- To achieve accurate nutritional value, texture and flavor in food products prepared with emphasis on healthy food