400lt Line Refrigerator 1 Door (-2/+8) - Stainless Steel (R290) 730048
Digital control panel allowing the easy and precise setting and control of the internal temperature.
Shelf runners are thermoformed and are incorporated in the internal structure to be easily cleanable.
Model requires only 1 phase 230V supply and can be plugged straight into an existing power socket.
Very quiet operation.
Whole interior cell with rounded corners is white thermoformed polystyrene, which is impact resistant.
No joints whatsoever to eliminate dirt traps.
Simple refrigeration system easily accessible from the rear of the units.
Fan assisted cooling for even temperature distribution.
CFC and HCFC free, highly ecological refrigerant type: R290 (ecological gas in foam: cyclopentane). Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3), to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
CFC and HCFC free (highly ecological refrigerant type: R290).
Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
All models in range are finished in top quality materials to aid durability.
- Supply voltage: 220-240/1 ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 0.22 kW
Product Information (EU Regulation 2015/1094)
- Energy Class: E
- Yearly and daily energy consumption: 840kWh/year - 2.3kWkWh/24h
- Climate class: Normal duty (cl.4)
- Energy Efficiency Index (EEI): 80,00
- Gross capacity: 400 lt
- Net Volume: 268 lt
- Door hinges:
- External dimensions, Width: 701 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1766 mm
- External dimensions, Depth with Doors Open: 1276 mm
- Noise level: 58 dBA
- Number and type of grids (included): 4 - 600x400
- Type of external material: Stainless Steel
- External door material: Stainless Steel
- Control type: Digital
- Compressor power: 1/4 hp
- Refrigerant type: R290
- Refrigeration power: 320 W
- Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -10 °C
- Refrigerant weight: 92 g
- Min/Max internal humidity: 70%/85%
- Operating temperature min.: -2 °C
- Operating temperature max.: 8 °C
- Operating mode: Ventilated
- Cooling unit: Built-In
- Defrost type: Automatic (electrical)
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
- Energy Label
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.