Refrigerated Counter Saladette - 290lt, 2 Door 726591
Adjustable temperature range from -2 °C to +10 °C to suit meat, fish and dairy storage requirements.
Anti-tilt runners accept GN 1/1 containers.
Electronic microprocessor control with external digital temperature display.
Forced air circulation for rapid cooling and an even temperature distribution.
60 mm insulation for energy saving.
Cut-out worktop suitable for 3 GN 1/3 trays.
Stainless steel lid for non-operating periods.
Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
CFC and HCFC free (ecological refrigerant type: R134a, - gas in foam: cyclopenthane).
Built-in compressor to suit operating conditions.
Constructed from AISI 304 Stainless steel throughout to meet the highest hygiene standards.
Rounded internal corners for ease of cleaning.
Mounted on Stainless steel legs to give 150 mm clearance for ease of cleaning the floor.
Worktop in AISI 304 Stainless steel with a 50 mm profile.
Access to all components from the front.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1 ph/50 Hz
Product Information (EU Regulation 2015/1094)
- Energy Class:
- Yearly energy consumption:
- Climate class:
- Energy Efficiency Index (EEI): 45,63
- Gross capacity: 290 lt
- Net Volume:
- Door hinges: 1 Left+1 Right
- Built-in Compressor and Refrigeration Unit
- External dimensions, Height: 850 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 1274 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 700 mm
- Number and type of doors: 2
- Depth with doors open: 1110 mm
- Height adjustment: -10/50 mm
- Number and type of grids (included): 2 - GN 1/1
- Compressor power: 1/4 hp
- Refrigerant type: R134a
- Refrigeration power: 358 W
- Refrigerant weight: 220 g
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.