Undercounter Dishwasher with Water Softener and Drain Pump 400038
Built-in atmospheric boiler with rinse booster pump to provide constant water temperature and pressure for rinsing, independent from water inlet.
Equipped with water softener having double sized resin containers for longer operating hours (up to 4 hours constant use) and long-lasting wash cycles without regeneration.
Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms, high powered wash pump and large capacity boiler for professional washing.
4 second (variable) pause after washing and before rinsing ensures that no drops of unclean water will fall on the clean items at the end of the rinsing cycle.
Fully automatic self-cleaning cycle avoids the risk of bacteria proliferation.
Equipped with drain pump for easy and quick installation without opening the machine.
120/180 seconds cycle.
Easy to remove wash/rinse arms and filter.
Simple control panel with digital display allows on-site personalization of washing and rinsing cycle times and temperatures as well as precise rinse aid and detergent quantities to suit customer's needs.
Digital display with on/off and regeneration button, clean cycle and/or drain (when pump installed).
IPX 4 water protection.
Pre-arranged to accept external dispensers.
Pre-arrangement for HACCP system implementation and Energy Management device.
Single phase electrical connection.
Unit to feature smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
304 stainless steel boiler with higher welding protection to increase resistance to corrosion.
PVC water supply hose with metal connections resistant to high water pressure.
Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
Front and side panels, door and wash tank made in heavy duty anti-corrosive AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 3.65 kW
- Boiler heating elements: 2.8 kW
- Tank heating elements: 2 kW
- Wash pump size: 0.736 kW
- Baskets per hour*: 30
- N° of working cycles - sec.: 2 (120/180)
- Cell dimensions - width: 500 mm
- Cell dimensions - depth: 500 mm
- Cell dimensions - height: 330 mm
- Dishes per hour: 540
- Wash temperature: 55-65°C
- Rinse temperature: 85 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 600 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 820 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 610 mm
(WxDxH): 600x610x820 mm
- Noise level: <70 dBA
- Washing cycle temperature: 55-65 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 85 °C
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1-7 bar
- Water supply temperature*: 50 °C
- Drain line size: 20.5mm
- Inlet Water supply pressure: 15 - 102 psi (1 - 7 bar)
- Water consumption per cycle (lt)**: 3.3
- Working cycles time (sec.): 120/180
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 5.8
- Tank Capacity (lt): 33
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 33
- Hot rinse cycle duration (sec.): 16
- Min hot rinse water consumption (lt/cycle)**: 3.3
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.