Medium drying zone with door for Electrolux green&clean multi-rinse Rack Type Dishwasher 535038
Electronically controlled to optimize drying results.
Drying zone removes most of water from the crockery through a high powered fan that extracts dry air from outside mixing it with the internal air, thus providing dry plates at a temperature cool enough to handle safely.
IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
The feeding direction can be either left to right or right to left as it's reversible on site.
Large counter balanced inspection door allows unrestricted all-round access to the internal area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
Unit to be placed between multi-rinse rack type dishwasher and handling system.
The chamber is pressed with fully rounded corners without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps.
All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: internal chamber, external, front and side panels, door and rack transportation system.
The unit is built on modularity concept to easily connect with multi-rinse rack type dishwasher without any modification including power connection.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 4.4 kW
- Dryer heating elements: 4.13 kW
- Drying fan power: 0.23 kW
- Dryer air flow: 530 m³/h
- Dryer air temperature: 70 °C
- Height with door open: 2100 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 560 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 2020 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 825 mm
- For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to 795mm by removing the door handle.
- Net weight: 80 kg
- Shipping weight: 97 kg
- Shipping height: 1570 mm
- Shipping width: 720 mm
- Shipping depth: 895 mm
- Shipping volume: 1.01 m³
- Noise level: 62 dBA
- Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.
- Range overviews
- Data Sheet
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.