Small Pot & Pan Washer with Drain Pump & Detergent Dispenser 506048
Atmospheric insulated boiler combined with the rinse booster pump for perfect rinsing results (water temperature and pressure always constant during rinsing cycles), independent from the inlet water pressure.
High efficiency air gap (class A) in water inlet circuit to avoid water being siphoned back into the network as a result of a sudden drop in main pressures.
Open air gap in compliance with WRC regulations.
4 washing programs (one program is continual).
Equipped with drain pump and built-in detergent dispenser for easy and quick installation without opening the machine.
Easier access to the washing chamber thanks to the 180° frontal opening door.
Requires limited space for opening thanks to the door divided in 2 sections.
Low noise level.
Simple electronic control panel.
Fault auto-diagnosis system.
Simple service from the front.
304 stainless steel boiler with higher welding protection to increase resistance to corrosion.
External connecting board protected by a waterproof plastic box.
Unit to feature smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
Easy to remove pump and tank filters.
Large strainer box above the water surface for frequent cleaning operations.
Double skin insulated door to reduce heat dispersion.
Equipped with side washing arms in addition to upper and lower wash arms.
Pre-arranged to be connected to Energy Management device.
Available upon request, pre-arranged model for HACCP implementation (both basic as well as integrated system).
304 AISI stainless steel front and side panels, wash tank, tank filter and wash and rinse arms.
Unit to feature rinse aid dispenser pump.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 13 kW
- Electrical power max.: 20 kW
- Wash pump power: 2.5 kW
- N° of working cycles - sec.: 4 (180/360/540/inf)
- Cell dimensions - width: 670 mm
- Cell dimensions - depth: 710 mm
- Cell dimensions - height: 570 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 876 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1791 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 900 mm
- Net weight: 200 kg
- Shipping weight: 244 kg
- Shipping height: 2030 mm
- Shipping width: 1010 mm
- Shipping depth: 1020 mm
- Shipping volume: 2.09 m³
- Washing cycle temperature: 55-65 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 84 °C
- Pressure, bar min/max: 0.5-7 bar
- Water supply temperature*: 50 °C
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 18
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 95
- Washing cycle electrical elements: 7 kW
- Hot rinse cycle duration (sec.): 20
- Rinsing water consumption (per cycle): 7 lt
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.