Small Glasswasher with Cold Rinse - 3 cycles, 30b/hr 402133
Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms from both top and bottom, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank guarantee professional washing.
Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
New electronic control panel for easy setup of the working parameters and self diagnosis.
Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
Low noise level.
120/300/120 seconds cycle, the third cycle includes cold rinse.
Rinse booster pump available to be installed on site.
Extra program to cold rinse beer and wine glasses providing sanitized glasses, cool enough to handle.
Solid double skinned counter-balance door with hurt-free handle fully in stainless steel.
Large tank filter collects the soil to keep the wash water clean for a longer time and have better washing performance.
Unit to feature smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
Internal elements (arms and filter) easily extractable.
Unit to feature rinse aid dispenser pump.
Wash/rinse arms and nozzles in stainless steel.
Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
Finished in top quality materials to ensure durability.
304 AISI stainless steel front panel, load bearing frame, wash tank, tank filter, wash and rinse arms.
Double skin door construction preserves heat inside the tank to lower energy consumption and the noise. Counter-balance mechanism minimizes impact when opening and closing.
Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt buildup, provides fast drainage in just a few minutes. With no welding points the pressed tank offers a guaranteed water tight solution.
- Supply voltage: 200-240 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 3.3 kW
- Tank heating elements: 0.8 kW
- N° of working cycles - sec.: 3 (120/300/120)
- Cell dimensions - width: 400 mm
- Cell dimensions - depth: 400 mm
- Cell dimensions - height: 290 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 460 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 715 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 565 mm
- Net weight: 37 kg
- Shipping weight: 42 kg
- Shipping height: 860 mm
- Shipping width: 640 mm
- Shipping depth: 520 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.29 m³
- Noise level: 69 dBA
- The claimed noise level is measured according to EN 60335-2-58 (Annex ZAA) / ISO 11204.
- Basket capacity: 30/h
- The claimed capacity is measured when the unit is connected to hot inlet water of 55°C; if the inlet water is cold, the cycle time could be longer.
- Washing cycle temperature: 55-65 °C
- Cold rinse cycle temperature: 10 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 80-90 °C
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1.8-3 bar
- Water supply temperature*: 10-55 °C
- Working cycles time (sec.): 120/300/120
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 5
- Incoming water line size: G 3/4"
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 6
- Cold rinse cycle duration: 10 sec.
- Cold rinse cycle water consumption: 1.8 lt/cycle
- Hot rinse cycle duration (sec.): 16
- Min hot rinse water consumption (lt/cycle)**: 2.3
- Data Sheet
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.