Small Double Skin Glasswasher, 1 cycle - 30b/hr 402114
Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms from both top and bottom, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank guarantee professional washing.
120 seconds cycle.
Simple operation control panel.
Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
Equipped with single phase electrical cable and Schuko plug for easy and fast installation.
Solid double skinned counter-balance door with hurt-free handle fully in stainless steel.
Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt build up provides fast drainage in only a few minutes. Pressed wash tank with no welded points offer a guaranteed water tight solution.
Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
Unit to feature rinse aid dispenser pump.
Internal components (arms and filter) are easy extractable.
Finished in top quality stainless steel with double skinned construction to aid durability and reduce noise.
Requires only 1 phase 230V supply.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 3.3 kW
- Tank heating elements: 0.8 kW
- Baskets per hour*: 30
- N° of working cycles - sec.: 1 (120)
- Cell dimensions - width: 400 mm
- Cell dimensions - depth: 400 mm
- Cell dimensions - height: 290 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 460 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 715 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 565 mm
- Net weight: 37 kg
- Shipping weight: 39 kg
- Shipping height: 880 mm
- Shipping width: 650 mm
- Shipping depth: 530 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.3 m³
- Noise level: 67.5 dBA
- Washing cycle temperature: 55-65 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 80-90 °C
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1.8-3 bar
- Water supply temperature*: 10 °C
- Drain line size: 22mm
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 5
- Incoming water line size: G 3/4"
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 6
- Min hot rinse water consumption (lt/cycle)**: 2.3
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.