Modular Cooking Range Line
700XP Two Wells Gas Fryer Top 7 liter 371067
Optional portable oil quality monitoring tool (code 9B8081) for efficient oil management.
Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
Deep drawn V-Shaped wells.
Interior of wells with rounded corners for ease of cleaning.
Two high efficiency 7 kW burners in stainless steel with flame failure device attached to the outside of the wells.
Thermostatic regulation of oil temperature up to a maximum of 185 °C.
Flame failure device on each burner.
Overheat protection thermostat as standard on all units.
Oil drains through a tap positioned on the front the wells.
All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
Piezo spark ignition for added safety.
Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
IPX 4 water protection.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 14 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Natural Gas
- Working pressure, mBar (min/Max): 0 / 0
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Usable well dimensions (width): 240 mm
- Usable well dimensions (height): 235 mm
- Usable well dimensions (depth): 380 mm
- Well capacity: 5.5 lt MIN; 7 lt MAX
- Thermostat Range: 105 °C MIN; 185 °C MAX
- Net weight: 47 kg
- Shipping weight: 54 kg
- Shipping height: 540 mm
- Shipping width: 820 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.38 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Range overviews
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.