Modular Cooking Range Line
700XP One Well Freestanding Gas Tube Fryer 34 liter 371072
Optional portable oil quality monitoring tool (code 9B8081) for efficient oil management.
Ideal for frying breaded, battered or floured foods in general.
Unit to be mounted on 50mm height adjustable feet in stainless steel.
Tube burners located inside the well avoid food particles burning or spoiling the oil, reducing its usability for fast heat up and quick temperature recovery during the cooking.
Flame failure device on each burner.
Overheat protection thermostat as standard on all units.
Oil drains through a tap into a drainage container positioned under the well.
All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
Piezo spark ignition for added safety.
Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
IPX 4 water protection.
Thermostatic regulation of oil temperature up to a maximum of 185 °C.
The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
Interior of well with rounded corners for ease of cleaning.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 27.5 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Natural Gas
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Usable well dimensions (width): 648 mm
- Usable well dimensions (height): 380 mm
- Usable well dimensions (depth): 320 mm
- Well capacity: 29 lt MIN; 34 lt MAX
- Thermostat Range: 105 °C MIN; 185 °C MAX
- Net weight: 85 kg
- Shipping weight: 94 kg
- Shipping height: 1130 mm
- Shipping width: 820 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.8 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N7FG
- Range overviews
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.