Natural Gas Convection Oven 20GN 2/1 266705
air-o-flow: fresh air from the outside is directed to the bi-functional fan, becomes pre-heated and then pushed into the cooking chamber to guarantee an even cooking process.
Single sensor core temperature probe included.
Make-it-mine feature to allow user to personalize all user main interfaces in the "Setting" mode and block editing and deleting of stored programs.
Supplied with n.1 trolley rack 2/1GN, 63mm pitch and door shield.
Dry hot convection cycle (max 300 °C) ideal for low humidity cooking. Automatic moistener (11 settings) for boiler-less steam generation.
Programmability: up to 1000 recipes can be stored in the oven's memory to replicate the same recipe at all times. Includes also 16-step cooking programs.
Variable fan speed (radial fan): full speed, half speed and pulse ventilation available.
Hold function for keeping food warm at the end of a cycle.
Automatic and manual rapid cooling activation when going from a higher to a lower temperature.
air-o-clean™ automatic and built-in self cleaning system (4 automatic) with "Green" functions to save energy, water and rinse aid.
HACCP data management
MultiTimer function to manage a sequence of up to 14 different cooking cycles, improving flexibility and ensuring excellent cooking results. Can be saved up to 70 multitimers programs.
USB connection: to download HACCP and FSC data, upload the recipes and interface setting.
IPX 5 spray water protection certification for easy cleaning.
304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Swing hinged front panel for easy service access to main components.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V/1 ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 2 kW
- Pressure: 7" w.c. (17.4 mbar)
- Heating elements: 187495 BTU/h (55 kW)
- Total thermal load: 0 BTU/h (55 kW)
- Clearance: 5 cm rear and right hand sides.
- Suggested clearance for service access: 50 cm left hand side.
- External dimensions, Width: 1243 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1795 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 1107 mm
- Net weight: 378 kg
- Shipping weight: 408 kg
- Shipping volume: 3.1 m³
- ISO 7/1 gas connection diameter: 1" MNPT
- Natural gas:
- Water inlet "CW" connection: 3/4"
- Total hardness: 5-50 ppm
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1.5-4.5 bar
- Drain "D": 2"
- Electrolux recommends the use of treated water, based on testing of specific water conditions.
- Please refer to user manual for detailed water quality information.
- Trays type: 20 - 2/1 Gastronorm
- Max load capacity: 180 kg