Cleanliness above all
Electrolux’s dishwashing equipment provides unsurpassable washing&rinsing options.
This diverse product range offers glasswashers, undercounter, hood type, rack type, utensil washers and flight type dishwashers to meet your specific needs.
In addition, Electrolux offers the whole range of accessory, handlying and waste management system to facilitate ergonomic and friendly washing evnironment.
The majority of our units are 98% recyclable by weight.
For shiny glasses, these detergents completely eliminate drops and stains, leaving everything perfectly dry and clean. Thanks to a specific formula we prevent the formation of limestone.
Discover what our dishwashing equipment can do for your business
Find your complete solution
Filter (392 Products)
Small Pot & Pan Washer with Drain Pump & Detergent Dispenser506048Electric pot&pan washer with electronic control, drain pump, detergent and rinse aid dispenser
- Atmospheric insulated boiler combined with the rinse booster pump for perfect rinsing results (water temperature and pressure always constant during rinsing cycles), independent from the inlet water pressure.
- High efficiency air gap (class A) in water inlet circuit to avoid water being siphoned back into the network as a result of a sudden drop in main pressures.
- Open air gap in compliance with WRC regulations.
- 4 washing programs (one program is continual).
Undercounter Dishwasher with Atmospheric Boiler & Water Softener400037Undercounter dishwasher, single skin with atmospheric boiler (2,8 kW), and water softener, 540d/h
- Built-in atmospheric boiler with rinse booster pump to provide constant water temperature and pressure for rinsing, independent from water inlet.
- Equipped with water softener having double sized resin containers for longer operating hours (up to 4 hours constant use) and long-lasting wash cycles without regeneration.
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
- Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms, high powered wash pump and large capacity boiler for professional washing.
green&clean multi-rinse Rack Type Dishwasher, Energy Saving Device, electric, 300 r/h, right>left535012Multi-rinse Rack Type dishwasher, 300 racks/hour, electric, Right>Left, Energy Saving Device, 2 pre-wash, constant rinse, self cleaning, CLEAR BLUE Filtering System, WASH-SAFE CONTROL, touch screen, variable speeds, insulated doors
- Adjustable feet for full access underneath the machine for cleaning.
- Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt build up provides fast drainage in only a few minutes. Pressed wash tank with no welded points offer a guaranteed water tight solution.
- Large counter balanced inspection doors allow unrestricted all-round access to the wash and rinse area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
- Self-draining wash pumps provide maximum hygiene and all wash and rinse zones drain automatically at the push of a button.
green&clean hood type Dishwasher, Automatic with ESD, ZERO LIME Device & Filtering System504250Hood type dishwasher, with double skin insulated automatic hood, Wash Safe Control, Energy Saving Device (ESD), ZERO LIME Device, CLEAR BLUE Filtering System, rinse aid dispenser and drain pump, 80r/h
- Built-in high efficiency Energy Saving Device (ESD) transfers the heat captured inside the machine to the incoming cold water before entering the boiler, thus saving energy; no ventilation hood is needed for the machine (depending on local regulation and conditional on compliance with VDI 2052).
- NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN 10512 compliant.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (NSF/ANSI 3 mode) by pressing a button.
- 45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
Handling System for Pot & Pans
Pre-wash/Unloading Table with Deep Left Basin, 900mm865361Prewash table with deep left basin for pass-through pot and pan washer, 900mm
- Supplied knocked-down and easy to assemble.
- Pre-wash tables equipped with splash guard, sink with deep basin and removable stainless steel strainer basket.
- Equipped with plain and grid under shelves, a pre-wash spray unit and a shut off valve.
- 304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
Handling System for Rack Type
Slide Conveyor with Deep Basin and Splashback, 800mm865019Slide conveyor with deep basin and splashback, 800mm
- Conveyors supplied as knockdown and easy to assemble.
- Another rack conveyor or a dishwasher can be connected on the left or the right.
- "Key holes" and "snap on" system reduces the number of screws needed for fast and easy installation.
- "Snap on" system reduces the number of screws needed.