ecostore Touch HP
1 Door Refrigerator with LCD Touch Screen, 670 lt (-2/+10) - R290 Class A 727635
Large storage area suitable to contain 2/1 GN grids or shelves on anti-tilt runners.
Operating temperature can be adjusted from -2 to +10 °C to suit different food storage requirements.
Automatic evaporation of the defrosting water by hot gas on the top for energy saving.
Provided with stainless steel A304 grids.
Optiflow: back to front forced air flow and removable air conveyors provide even temperature distribution and fast cooling in any conditions.
Interior LED light to save energy and for best internal visibility.
Internal structure with numerous charging positions available to host grids, ensuring higher net capacity and a greater storage space.
Intelligent door frame heater, activated according to external temperature, avoids condensation build-up around the door frame.
Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy consumption and ease of cleaning.
Improved defrost and evaporator fan management – defrost type changes with temperature set-point: electric below +2°C while air convection defrost above +2°C, thus saving energy.
Cabinet fitted with up to 90 mm thickness of cyclopentane insulation for best insulating performance with 100% environmental protection (thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K).
Cabinet certified as Class A in heavy duty working conditions (40°C-40% humidity) based on European Ecodesign directive. The potential annual saving estimated by replacing a cabinet in class A with a cabinet in class G of equivalent volume, is equal to 300€ for each refrigerator replaced (considering an energy cost of 0,21€/kWh and a net volume of 503l).
Large external LCD touch display features the following benefits and advanced electronic functions.
• Cabinet temperature indication
• 5 selectable preset and 2 programmable food categories to set the appropriate temperature, according to the type of food stored
• HACCP: acoustic and visual alarms are activated when temperature exceeds critical limits. Up to 99 events are recorded and stored
• Frost Watch Control4: defrost cycle driven by 4 probes and activated only when ice in the evaporator is detected
• Failure indication: history of alarm events and performances of the last 48h of operation are stored in case of probe failure
• Diagnostic: four probes constantly control the working conditions of the appliance
Tropicalized unit (43°C ambient temperature).
This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 40°C.
CFC and HCFC-free insulation.
Interior base with rounded corners, pressed from a single sheet.
Constructed from the highest quality AISI 304 Stainless steel.
Frontal and side IPX5 water protection.
R290 refrigerant to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
The rounded internal corners, the easily removable runners, grids and air conveyors allow for ease of cleaning and high hygiene standards.
Door switch stops the fan when door is opened to avoid cold air exiting the cell, thus saving energy.
Anti-corrosion bottom avoids any damage that may be caused to the cabinet by aggressive detergents employed to clean the floors.
The label complies with the delegated regulation (UE) 2015/1094 of the commission of 5th may 2015.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V/1 ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 0.22 kW
Product Information (EU Regulation 2015/1094)
- Energy Class: A
- Yearly energy consumption: 350kWh/year
- Climate class: Heavy Duty (5)
- Energy Efficiency Index (EEI): 24.36
- Gross capacity: 670 lt
- Net Volume: 503 lt
- Door hinges: Right Side
- External dimensions, Height: 2080 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 740 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 861 mm
- External dimensions, Depth with Doors Open: 1507 mm
- Number and type of doors: 1 Full
- Number and type of grids (included): 4 - GN 2/1
- Type of external material: 304 AISI
- Type of internal material: 304 AISI
- Internal panels material: 304 AISI
- Number of positions & pitch: 44; 30 mm
- Control type: Touch screen
- Compressor power: 1/4 hp
- Refrigerant type: R290
- Refrigeration power: 406 W
- Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -10 °C
- Refrigerant weight: 100 g
- Operating temperature min.: -2 °C
- Operating temperature max.: 10 °C
- Operating mode: Ventilated
- Data Sheet
- Eco Guide
- Energy Label
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.