Heavy Duty Saladette, 290lt with 2 doors 727515
60 mm insulation for energy saving.
Anti-tilt runners accept GN 1/1 containers.
CFC and HCFC free (ecological refrigerant type: R404a, gas in foam: cyclopenthane).
Easy-to-use control panel.
Forced air circulation for rapid cooling and an even temperature distribution.
Suitable for use in ambient temperatures of up to 32 °C.
Adjustable temperature range from -2 to +10°C to suit meat and different dairy storage requirements.
No cross-contamination between upper and lower part (nothing will fall in the lower compartment).
Electronic control with external digital temperature display.
Access to all components from the front.
Built-in compressor to suit operating conditions.
Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
Mounted on wheels.
Rounded internal corners for ease of cleaning.
Worktop in AISI 304 Stainless steel with a 50 mm profile.
Constructed from AISI 304 Stainless steel throughout to meet the highest hygiene standards.
Heavy duty, balanced stainless steel lid, easy to remove and turn to facilitate cleaning.
Large front working top (400 mm depth).
Easy to clean: removable internal support structure with no dirt traps for unbeatable hygiene.
If needed, working top can be removed for easier handling during installation (in case of narrow doors).
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1 ph/50 Hz
- Energy consumption (min,default): 0 - 12.07 kW/h
- Compressor power: 3/4 hp
- Refrigerant type: R404a
- Refrigeration power: 1684 W
- Refrigerant weight: 535 g
- Operating temperature min.: 2 °C
- Operating temperature max.: 4 °C
- Gross capacity: 291 lt
- Door hinges: 1 Left+1 Right
- External dimensions, Height: 1122 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 1274 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 856 mm
- External dimensions, Depth with Doors Open: 1110 mm
- Number and type of doors: 2 Full
- Number and type of grids (included): 2 - GN 1/1
- Type of external material: 304 AISI
- Type of internal material: 304 AISI
- Internal side panels material: 304 AISI
- Built-in Compressor and Refrigertion Unit
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.