Finishing equipment that makes your business Excellence
With Electrolux Professional’s finishing equipment you can choose from a complete range of easy-to-use, highly automated finishing presses to basic electrically-heated
ironing tables for small scale operations or for big production volumes depending on your needs.
In addition to boosting the productivity of your laundry operation, our finishing equipment ensures top quality finishing, garment after garment.
The shirt challenge – the perfect shirt finishing solution
Our solution might include some of the following equipment; ironing tables, blown finishers, collar and cuff presses.
The trouser challenge; creases and pleats
Electrolux Professional’s systems for finishing trousers are designed for maximum operator safety. The equipment is also easy to use, which allows the operator to process a large number of finished garments.
The coat and jacket challenge
Electrolux Professional’s multi-finisher is so efficient that one operator can process up to 40 jackets every hour. A user-friendly microprocessor stores up to nine programmes and controls all functions.
Discover what our Finishing Equipment can do for your business
Find your complete solution
Filter (52 Products)
FC48Garment finishing cabinet, total time for a full load 6 min.
- Drying and finishing of all gaments at low temperature
- Productivity of 70 items an hour for polyester-cotton 65/35
- Low installed power for energy savings
- Closed circuit running during part of the cycle for calorie
FFT-DMulti-form finisher with tensioning devices for jackets, coats etc. Suited for drycleaned garments.
- User-friendly control panel with display
- Pivoting control board
- Automatic finishing control with microprocessor for an elevated productivity
- 9 different work programmes for garments of any fabric and size
FPA1-DUtility shape, dry work press. Air operated.
- Even distribution of steam, from head and buck moistens the fabric to remove creases
- Adjustable pressure regulator for pressing different fabrics
- Buck vacuum holds fabric in place and dries after pressing
- Air operated, reduces operator fatigue